Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2nd Salmon on the Plank

Options
500 Posts: 3,177
edited July 2016 in EggHead Forum
Like @JohnnyTarheel I also planked Salmon tonight. Found Sockeye at Sam's Club. 400 raised direct. Hope it turns out as good as Johnny's. We'll see. It's on now. More to come. 

I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
Member since 2009

Comments

Options
    Getting there 15 minutes in and 102 IT. 

Member since 2009
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Oh yeah!!!  You gonna love it....  
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
    Options
    Yes it was good. The skin wasn't as crispy as I would have liked. Need to adjust something next time. Will do again soon. 

Member since 2009
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    edited July 2016
    Options
    500 said:
    Yes it was good. The skin wasn't as crispy as I would have liked. Need to adjust something next time. Will do again soon. 
    Do what I said in your other thread and you will have crispy skin. Use CI, not Cedar. :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut