Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The rest of the story.....

Options
cfuller3
cfuller3 Posts: 33
The dough I made in the bread machine the other night made enough for two.. so tonight, instead of letting it go bad, I cranked up the minimax and tried again with an inferior stone, but not pampered chef.  The stone held. I used the plate setter, feet up, grid, upside down to gain 1/4 inch in height, then stone. Slightly above the felt. The stone is too big for the mm and it did restrict airflow. Cooked at about 500, but was slow getting there.
Portsmouth, VA.  LBGE.  Missed all this fun till now.   Update: Minimax added to arsenal. Hint, don't take off camping for a month after getting a LBGE, and leave it home, it'll cost you plenty.

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Looks good. Been way too long since I've made pizza.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker