Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

$80 (free store pickup) Blackstone Griddle at ACE Hardware

Is this the same outdoor griddle that I keep reading threads about?

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=81342696

Comments

• RedSkip
    RedSkip Posts: 1,400
    It is but a lot smaller.  They make various sizes...
    Large BGE - McDonald, PA
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    That is the table top/portable version.  A few members here have them and really like them.  One thing to keep in mind is it uses the smaller camping style propane tanks rather than the big tanks like you would use with a gas grill.  You can get an adapter and use the big tanks if you plan to use it often.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Currently unavailable online it says. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Yes, I  understand it uses the little propane tanks... I was looking at getting one for the camper.

Not sure why it said unavailable for you, I just logged on and ordered one.
  • Sonny3
    Sonny3 Posts: 455
    I found the last one at my local Ace. They are holding it for me till tomorrow.  Thanks for the heads up. Its for the RV. And it will run on the large LP tank with an adapter. I have an adapter already.
    Titusville, Fl. and just bought XL and Med BGE.  "Every Day is A Bonus" in my world, and my job is to choke the life out of them. Cancer Sucks.
  • Hub
    Hub Posts: 927
    This is the exact model I have and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  I bought the adapter and have it hooked up to a propane tank.  I use it very often and it makes the best smash burgers.   It is the best $79 you will ever spend.
    Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
  • Von
    Von Posts: 3
    Breakfast at the Rv
    Maiden NC: XL Mini Max and Lg at RV site