Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sizing up my winnings from contest...

Options
dldawes1
dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
I won....of all things...a new grill for the Carrollton's Hottest Dog Contest 2016. 

I thought id try it out this morning ...

We we can sure get spoiled with the XL Big Green Egg !!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Smart A$$  ;)  Again congrats on the win.  BTW- in addition to not enough grill space you would probably run out of propane before the finish-line.. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Nice hunk of beef there!

I am gonna as a stupid question but what is that hunk of beef in your pic?  It looks like a huge steak. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    SmokeyPitt...Kentucky size rib-eye !!!!  Not really....possibly a good photoshop job ????

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    dldawes1 said:
    SmokeyPitt...Kentucky size rib-eye !!!!  Not really....possibly a good photoshop job ????
    I was fooled! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• bodski
    bodski Posts: 463
    Options
    Congrats on the win. And I love the Photoshop job!

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle