Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TGIF cook

Options
What did everyone cook Friday night?

What are dinner plans for the weekend?  Still trying to figure out weekend dinners here.

Tonight was Friday pizza night...

Comments

500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    So friggin hot here we had ice cream sundaes for dinner. Cooking this weekend though to spite the heat. Don't know what yet. Maybe a fun one like cheese and jalapeño stuffed onion bombs. 
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    smoked loin tomorrow for the in laws...might have a beer before they arrive, or two :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • steelcityegger
    Options
    I would lean more towards the two side!

heat is killer.  Weekend is going to be a little cooler here than it has been.  
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,571
    Options
    Great looking pies.... Not sure of todays cook just yet.. Everyone have a great weekend..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,727
    Options
    Fantastic looking pizzas!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• steelcityegger
    Options
    I have some chicken thighs on now and going to through some zuc squash and red pepper on for the side.

got out a round tip roast that was in freezer for tomorrow.  Not sure how going to cook yet.  Never have done one on egg.  Thinking like a pot roast.