Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Block Party Comin!!

CT Grillguy
CT Grillguy Posts: 149
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
There's a big block party in our new neighborhood coming up and I wanted to introduce my neighbors to some BGE fare.[p]Proposed Cook:[p]Pulled Pork
Brisket
Baked Beans
ABT's[p]I'll do the Pork and Brisket together and possibly the Beans if I can fit it in. Then will do the ABT's right before the party starts.[p]Any tips? I've never done anything of this magnitude.

Comments

• Elder Ward
    Elder Ward Posts: 330
    CT Grillguy,
    Boy this is worst than drugs. don't start cause if you do you will never be able to stop.;^)
    Elder Ward

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    CT Grillguy,
    Be careful, Like Elder Ward said, your neighbors will mooch as some of mine did in the beginning.[p]One guy, whose since moved, actually brough 4 rib eyes over and asked me to cook them for his guests that evening while he waited!! I kid you not. One lady offered to pay me to do 2 shoulders for pulled pork. She tried to be decent about it at least. BTW I did them for nothing. She's my best bud now. Hehehehe.