Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Feelin a little stuffy on the forum today? Reasturants, deaths, fence post work, work work.....

Options
northGAcock
northGAcock Posts: 15,164
Lets loosen things up a bit. This one is an oldie but if never seen it before....will have you rolling on the floor. 

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=redneck+duck+hunting+paintball&view=detail&mid=A845ED96360C923BE6ECA845ED96360C923BE6EC&FORM=VIRE 
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    Options
    Some creative genius right there.  Way to get things rollin'
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Never seen it before, funny as you had indicated. "Dueling Banjos" would have been excellent background music, I think. Maybe "Shoot to Thrill".
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,832
    Options
    That should come to an eggfest...

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    edited June 2016
    Options
    me and the gang will just hang around here and see what else gets posted tonight.

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    That's fvcking awesome!  I'm laughing my ass off. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,035
    Options
    Time to close the interwebs for the night.  You sir, have won.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    RRP said:
    me and the gang will just hang around here and see what else gets posted tonight.

Ron, we all keep hoping that you will post a pic of your bank statement ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Hahahaha!!!!  I needed that.  Thx for sharing!   =)
  • RRP
    Options
    SGH said:
    RRP said:

I like to play along with jokes, but honestly, Scottie, I don't get this "Ron's money sh*t". You're the one who posted that you made $300k a year. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,943
    Options
    Outstanding 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nhk19
    nhk19 Posts: 151
    Options
    That's hilarious!  Who thinks this stuff up?
    XLBGE
    Lewisburg, PA
  • SGH
    Options
    RRP said:
    I like to play along with jokes, but honestly, Scottie, I don't get this "Ron's money sh*t". You're the one who posted that you made $300k a year. 
    No more money jokes from me Ron. And for the record, that was a typo. I made $30,000 under Obummer. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    RRP said:
    SGH said:
    RRP said:

300k a year? He recently said he was about broke? You sure about this? 
  • SGH
    Options
    yljkt said:
    He recently said he was about broke? You sure about this? 
    The last 7 years have really taken a toll on me. Sadly I'm almost destitute. If Mrs. Cunton wins, it's all but over for me. I will sell out lock, stock and barrel and then file bankruptcy. Kind of sad really. I worked so hard to achieve the American Dream only to wake up one day to a liberal nightmare. 

Status- Standing by.

• northGAcock
    edited June 2016
    Options
    SGH said:
    yljkt said:
    The last 7 years have really taken a toll on me. Sadly I'm almost destitute. If Mrs. Cunton wins, it's all but over for me. I will sell out lock, stock and barrel and then file bankruptcy. Kind of sad really. I worked so hard to achieve the American Dream only to wake up one day to a liberal nightmare. 
    Scottie,, sorry to hear about your challanges. I wish you all the best and hope things will work out 1for you. Your knowledge is valued here......no one can take that away from you. Hang in there.

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Sorry to hear that @SGH.  And for what it's worth, most of us know you were only making harmless pokes at Ron's wealth.  :) 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Robin, that's Scottie's quote brother. I know a typo. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    Options
    SGH said:
    RRP said:
    No more money jokes from me Ron. And for the record, that was a typo. I made $30,000 under Obummer. 
    You said you and your wife were making $300k and owned two houses 

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    SGH said:
    yljkt said:
    I'm truly sorry SGH. I have had to re-invent myself over the the last 8 years too. Hope you land on your feet. Your recipes and just general knowledge of cooking are mind-bending. For the little it's worth I'm a fan. Always watch your cooks and posts. I wish you nothing but the best, Sir. 
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    Recent 401k statement. No lie. 

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• bgebrent
    Options
    Recent 401k statement. No lie. 

One you rolled over.  
  • SGH
    edited June 2016
    Options
    You said you and your wife were making $300k and owned two houses 

Brother Crenshaw, on the chance that you haven't figured it out yet, let me shed some light on the subject. I'm somewhat of a story teller if you will. I make things up on the fly. Just a talent that I have. I was sure that most everyone knew that. I have never owned a home. Never owned a new vehicle. The stuff that I post belongs to my friends. My cooks are photoshops off the  internet. I'm just a guy with a big heart and a big sense of humor trying to fit in. Now the truth is out. No more secrets. I'm broke and destitute. I have always pretended to have stuff that I really don't just to try and fit in here. But for clarification, during the Glory Days of Big Ron, a time of both peace and prosperity, I did pretty good like most other folks. But sadly it's been down hill ever since. 

Status- Standing by.

• Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    Nuthin gets by you!

they keep sending statements. Shrug

• bgebrent
    Options
    Nuthin gets by you!

they keep sending statements. Shrug

Penny loafer statement  =)
  • RRP
    Options
    oh, boy...Scottie, you know I only wish you the best of the BEST. I'm not quite sure what you mean about the potentially dire impact of the liar getting elected, but seeing what bo has done to kill the coal industry in the USA I can only imagine the destruction of domestic oil interests that the liar potentially to follow will do. 
  • northGAcock
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Thanks bro.....cut two yards this evening. I got no mental bandwith tonight.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    Options
    @SGH - There is only so much you can sell here.  Working in your profession with the hours you log, not to mention the over-time that is out there leads one to have a concept of value for your efforts.  Right or wrong-it's out there.
    I don't care who makes or owns what around here- we all initially landed here wanting to learn how to improve our skills with the BGE.  Over time that has happened to all who cruise the forum.  Some of us stay and others move on.  
    You continue to contribute way more than most-let's just keep it that way and don't spend all of @RRP's money in one shot.  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Thanks bro.....cut two yards this evening. I got no mental bandwith tonight.
    Love ya man!  Knew what you were thinking.
  • SGH
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @SGH - don't spend all of @RRP's money in one shot.  ;)
     =)  =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Status- Standing by.

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    this made me laugh, thanks for sharing, hope they wore nut cups!!!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf