Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CyberQ

Options
Ive experienced a number of both the meat and pit temp probe failures with the CyberQ. 

Comments

• 1move
    1move Posts: 516
    Options
    Jack Ort said:
    Ive experienced a number of both the meat and pit temp probe failures with the CyberQ. 
    Not sure what you are trying to say here with your very first post?

Had mine for over a year and haven't had an issue. Could also be user error, and where you place it, how you wash it etc.

XLBGE, MMBGE, CyberQ
  • BigWader
    BigWader Posts: 673
    Options
    Jack Ort said:
    Maybe share a bit more info.  How old is your cyber q?  Are all probes bad?  maybe a bad socket?  As mentioned have they been exposed to excess heat or moisture?  good luck.

Toronto, Canada

Large BGE, Small BGE

• nutshellml
    nutshellml Posts: 166
    Options
    I just bought the CyberQ, used 3 times, so far AMAZING.
    Northern Jersey
    XL BGE  |  XL Adjustable Rig Combo  |  CyberQ  |  Maverick 733
  • HopFather28
    HopFather28 Posts: 13
    Options
    I've had my CyberQ for around 4 years. None of my probes have failed which I had expected to happen by now. It is the single best accessory I have after the plate setter.
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    No failures and a few too many left out in the rain episodes.. great product!
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.