Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Corn on the cob.

Options
wobin
wobin Posts: 211
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm a big fan of Paula Dean. A few weeks ago on her show she cooked corn on the cob on the grill. For those of you that missed the show the recipe follows. [p]Shuck the corn. Brush on a layer of mayo [I fill all the nooks and crannies]. Sprinkle on some Parmasian cheese. Shake on some chili powder [I use Dizzy's red eye]. Wrap in foil and grill for 10 min or so per side. [p]I live in the corn capitol of the west and this is one of the best tasting ever. Enjoy!!

Comments

• Eggcitable Boy
    Options
    wobin,
    Not like we are notorious for our corn here in Colorado, but our Olathe 'Peaches and Cream' sweet corn is just around the corner. It must be the higher altitude combined with the cooler summer nights that gives it an unbelievable taste. Being a purist, I like mine grilled in the husk, then just some butter and a sprinkle of sea salt. The corn speaks for itself.............Eggcitable Boy[p]

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Eggcitable Boy,
    They ship that down here in season and it is really good. It even comes with instructions saying to boil it for only one and one half minutes total. Good stuff. -RP