Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken, veggies and hot sauce...nothing wrong with that.

Had a small victory over temptation this evening. My wife is out of town on a business trip. Took her to the airport this morning. I hate driving in Atlanta and the airport is just a pain to get in and out of. And traffic was light being it was Sunday morning. Gotta pick her up and head back through that awful traffic during rush hour traffic later this week. Dreading that.
Anyway, the small victory. I thought very hard about getting pizza this evening. I could pig out and no one would know. Well, I would know, so instead, I had a piece of leftover grilled chicken and some oven-roasted veggies and drizzled it all with hot sauce. Very tasty and filling. Not as tasty and filling as pizza, but if I had pizza I would not be feeling very good about it.

Comments