Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table Finished - Time for her Maiden Voyage (pic heavy)

Wife bought me LGE for Christmas. Said it was up to me to come up with table. Carpentry skills are not my forte, so I found a local guy and set it up. Read just about every discussion in here and stole my favorite parts of all of the tables you gals and guys have posted on here. 72X30 with granite slab. Cabinet on one side for charcoal and wood, drawer underneath egg for setter, 4 drawers on right for tools. Drawer bottoms made out of lexanne (spelling?), as it is unbreakable and will never rot. 8 heavy duty casters. Electrical outlet on back and inside for looftlighter. Yet to run led lights under granite but will. Epoxied top to bottom prior to staining fir added weatherization. Still waiting for my pig bottle opener to arrive, otherwise she's ready to sail!!!

Comments