Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

iPhone test picture

Options
Just a test. Been having trouble posting pics. That's the spicy wood fired wing from V-Pizza in Jacksonville btw. Hope everyone is doing well. 
St. Johns County, Florida

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Pics are coming through just fine my friend.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Shurdaddy
    Options
    Both the pic and the wings look good!
    Lewiston, MN  LBGE
  • MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
    Thanks @SGH They have awesome pizza, too @Shurdaddy
  • slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    Do you think they will ever have the technology from willie wonk where the candy bar comes through the tv??
     If so... This forum would be so much better lol

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,832
    Options
    slovelad said:
    Do you think they will ever have the technology from willie wonk where the candy bar comes through the tv??

Yeah, but you'd probably run out of food before your guests got any. 

As long as we're testing picture posting I will try one as I have recently had trouble from my laptop and have had to post all pics from my phone. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn
    Options
    Looks like it worked.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    slovelad said:

I think there is a better chance via broadband than a TV signal.....but what do I know.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • eggo
    eggo Posts: 492
    Options
    Can you please share how you posted from your iPhone? Is there an app available?

Eggo in N. MS
  • MaC122
    Options
    eggo said:
    Can you please share how you posted from your iPhone? Is there an app available?

My issue was I was using a web browser app called mercury. It a browser that wont put webpages into cell phone mode but it would not post pictures to this forum. I just switched back to safari, which is already on the iPhone, and it worked great. Just go to the forum via safari, log in, and post a picture. When taking a picture use landscape mode with the home button facing to the right. I you do not the picture will come out sideways when you post it. Hope that helps
  • eggo
    Options
  • eggo
    Options
    MaC122 said:
    eggo said:

My issue was I was using a web browser app called mercury. It a browser that wont put webpages into cell phone mode but it would not post pictures to this forum. I just switched back to safari, which is already on the iPhone, and it worked great. Just go to the forum via safari, log in, and post a picture. When taking a picture use landscape mode with the home button facing to the right. I you do not the picture will come out sideways when you post it. Hope that helps
    Thanks. Think I figured it out.
    Eggo in N. MS
  • Foghorn
    Options
    eggo said:
    MaC122 said:
    eggo said:

Thanks. Think I figured it out.
    Yes you did.

San Antonio, TX

• MaC122
    Options
    @Foghorncant figure out if you're being for real or just being jerk.