Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pastrami

Options

Comments

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Dude... 

Options
    Looks great.  Did you start with grocery store corned beef?  That cut looks nicer than what I get.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Deviledegger
    Options
    Sorry about the delay.  This was a brisket point I brined and smoked using the pastrami recipe from Charcuterie.   It was really good.   I had a good time doing it.   I will hopefully be able to post more pics of the process soon.  Im having issues posting pics thats why these are sort of rushed.  But proof that it happened.  
        I made Reubens that were for the most part, as good as any I've had.  Again the pictures were less impressive.