Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Email customer-support@biggreenegg.com ... the buffalo is strong today

Guess what happened to this one??

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1189683/email-customer-support-biggreenegg-com-for-nola/p1

I'm still baffled that as company policy these folks refuse to engage their forum membership. The mod's MO is to lurk and buffalo threads instead. Color me devastated.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.

Comments

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    They probably don't want to go to the Westbank.
    NOLA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    ^^^that is soooo meta
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Bump
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,722
    I think the Mothership hates this forum. That's why they refuse to speak here. I bet they wish they could go back to not having a forum at all and let Greeneggers handle it!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,668
    nolas profile pic is back up
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    nolas profile pic is back up
    Yep...I think we have done it.  It looks like @nolaegghead is no longer banned. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,668
    it was only a few days but it seems he went the way of caitlyn jenner, not bad though

fukahwee maine

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    edited December 2015
    We should start an office pool as to how long it takes for him to screw it up and get banned again. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    Welcome back NOLAegghead!
    Time to turn it up!
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Thatgrimguy
    Now that's a win!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Good, now I can find a better looking avi
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    We should start an office pool as to how long it takes for him to screw it up and get banned again. 
     Best idea you've ever had. I've got a hundo on it if you'll crawl back into your hole to just lurk and wait for it to happen. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    I missed why he was banned, but if he's back I'm glad he's back. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    caliking said:
     Best idea you've ever had. I've got a hundo on it if you'll crawl back into your hole to just lurk and wait for it to happen. 
    Apparently it won't take long if he keeps up the Jesus bashing while all of you are breaking your necks to try and help the guy out. Seems like you guys care more about having him back that he did. 
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    I love the guy's posts, and I hold a lot of the same beliefs as him, but I'd put the over under at 14 days.

That takes us to Christmas eve and he is 8 to 10 egg nogs away from getting the hammer again.

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    caliking said:
    Apparently it won't take long if he keeps up the Jesus bashing while all of you are breaking your necks to try and help the guy out. Seems like you guys care more about having him back that he did. 
    You are a good dude. You will never go too far, but if you did, there would be many that would do what we could to get you back to the front. 
    I agree, he may not wish to return, his decision, but should he do so, I will enjoy and use his expertise, just as I have yours on many, many occasions.
    FYI - Epic call brother in the SRF hot dogs. Bought two packs, as you advised. Absolutely killer. Enjoyed them immensely.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,230
    We don't hate the forum...it's the total opposite! You guys do a great job interacting with each other when discussing BGE and BGE related topics. The problem is when things seem to go off-topic and get carried away, thats when posts & comments get "buffaloed" and members get upset.

@EGGzilla_jr has spoken! 

New Albany, Ohio 

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    We don't hate the forum...it's the total opposite! You guys do a great job interacting with each other when discussing BGE and BGE related topics. The problem is when things seem to go off-topic and get carried away, thats when posts & comments get "buffaloed" and members get upset. 
    Love the avatar!!!  

Thanks for playing along.
  • Thatgrimguy
    I'm baaaaccck!

Thanks to everyone for the support, I probably would still be banned if it wasn't for you!  I have a lot of friends through this forum, would hate to miss out on the camaraderie.
    Now, be good! 
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    I'm baaaaccck!

Thanks to everyone for the support, I probably would still be banned if it wasn't for you!  I have a lot of friends through this forum, would hate to miss out on the camaraderie.
    Now, be good! 

+1.

And welcome back.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    I'm baaaaccck!

Welcome mate ...

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    And I apologize to everyone for the racy thread.  That was not directed at anyone in particular.   I promise I will be more family friendly, bla bla bla....now who's got a good kraft mac n cheese recipe?
    ....and I will be more restrained, find something else to do when the Evans flows heavily...and I promise to not be mean to the few people I do that to.

Let the fun begin.  (unfortunately, I must work)
    family friendly on an open forum =) this might be the hardest thing you will eva have to do

mac and cheese in prosciutto wrap
    http://www.chowhound.com/recipes/prosciutto-wrapped-macaroni-and-cheese-cups-30113

fukahwee maine

• Dondgc
    Dondgc Posts: 709
    @nolaegghead - welcome back. Try to stay a while :)
    New Orleans LA
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,230
    Welcome back @nolaegghead
    New Albany, Ohio