Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are you thankful for this year?

Options
I am going with a happy healthy family.....and finding the Tri Tip.
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments

• ndfaninnc
    Options
    I am thankful my best friend turned me into a serious egghead. How did I not know about BGE's sooner. 
    LBGE, SBGE, BGE Compact Custom Table, Weber Genesis E 310, Weber Kettle, iGrill2, UltraQ and a 36” Blackstone
    Kannapolis, NC
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Happy, healthy family is always #1 for me.  Full belly of egged food is up there!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    Lump wars, cloned coolers and being chastised by the liberal calvary on this forum.  ;)
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    edited November 2015
    Options
    First, I am thankful for my beautiful wife, our children, and our friends. I am thankful for a faith in mankind in a world of fear, for food in a world of hunger, for peace in a world of turmoil, the ability to be a voice for the meek, to be able to walk with those that are alone, to be able to give to those that need. I am thankful to have had the courage to try and change my life, and the for opportunity to be a friend. I am thankful I still learn something everyday.  I am thankful for the chance to have made the acquaintance of each of you in this forum, with the exchange of philosophy, laughter from the good natured fun you provide, and the expert guidence I have received.
    Blessings to you and your families.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    I'm very thankful for my family and friends (that includes those here too).  Those that know me, know I've had a rough past year, and still trying to pick up the pieces, though my family and friends have kept me on the better path.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    In all seriousness, I'm thankful for all of you on the forum. Your expertise, passion, and creativity have made me a better cook. The willingness to help others is awesome.  I have thoroughly enjoyed being a member here and I wish each and every one of you a blessed Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends. 
  • JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    Options
    I'm thankful my baby girl (now 18) is still alive after a hellacious year involving two hospitalizations.  Depression and anxiety are horrible diseases.
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    JethroVA said:
    I'm thankful my baby girl (now 18) is still alive after a hellacious year involving two hospitalizations.  Depression and anxiety are horrible diseases.
    Jethro...please know that you are not alone in dealing with these types of issues. I can certainly identify having had two children fight through some rough stuff myself. You know what is important....and we are all pulling and praying for our young folks today.

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Bunp

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Family here as well. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • HendersonTRKing
    Options
    Thankful I get to post this in your thread and mine!  

Freedom
    A sound mind
    Home
    A healthy body
    Friends
    Family
    Fun
    Nature and beauty
    Kindness and forgiveness

(Not necessarily in that order!)

It's a 302 thing . . .
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    My wife and I are thankful for becoming naturalized United States citizens this year..We are proud to be part of the greatest country on earth. Also thankful for great friends and family..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Damn @Lit she's crashed!  I love how little ones sleep - so honest in their exhaustion.

Thankful for another year of healthy family and friends, being able to overcome the obstacles we encountered through the year and maintaining enough sanity and perspective to keep laughing at it all.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    @lit nap time was hard to come by with both my boys. Cherish it. 
  • DoubleEgger
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm thankful that I own an egg so I'll never have to endure this. 

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    I've never understood people lining up for ham.