Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Roof

Options
SpiceCooks
SpiceCooks Posts: 80
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cannot remember who did the post about the roof they constructed for the EGG and I cannot get the search engine to work. Help! Can anyone help me out? Someone made a very nice roof for the EGG and posted pictures with it some time ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Dr. Chicken
    Options
    SpiceCooks,
    Smokin' Bob, I do believe! He's pulled his profile to up date it.[p]Dr. Chicken

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    SpiceCooks,
    Bryan posted a picture of his roof on 6-13-99, Egg-in-a box,on 6-14-99 he listed all the materals he used.I have got to break down and build one myself,i have a 9 ft.fiberglass umbrella over my eggs now,but Bryans roof is much nicer.
    YB

• Bryan
    Bryan Posts: 53
    Options
    eggroof.jpg
    <p />SpiceCooks,[p]I posted how I built my roof about 6 months ago, as YB said. Smokin' Bob also built him one. He posted some pictures also. That was right after I built it. It works great. I believe I still have the directions somewhere. If you e-mail me I will e-mail them to you with pleasure. It wasn't hard to build. [p]I can't describe how nice it is to be able to cook in any type of weather. Check out my updated profile for a picture.[p]Bryan
  • Bryan
    Bryan Posts: 53
    Options
    hianddry.jpg
    <p />Spicecooks,[p]Another one. (In the rain)