Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ticket Issue This Weekend

Options

My wife's mom has to go into surgery today so we won't be able to go to the event this weekend.

I bought two tickets for us to go. The tickets say they are not transferable. I wanted to see if there was an issue with me giving them to my buddy who lives down in Atlanta. (I wasn't sure if they check ID's or something to match the tickets to the name.) I know GA has some weird scalping laws from when I was a kid and went down there to Braves games.

Anyone who has been have any info on this? I'm assuming there is no way to get my money back and credit it to next year's event...

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments

• bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Options
    Should be fine to email them to your friend   They check ID's for the beer bracelets but haven't had them checked for name on ticket
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Thanks! The guys from the event just emailed and said it was fine to give then to someone else. I dont think my buddy can go...may talk to the moderators about a GAW. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• heyron
    heyron Posts: 2
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I am looking for tix (thought I would be out of town for this, so didn't purchase) in case anyone else has some and can't make it. :-)  (happy to pay, unless there is some run against)
    thx