Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WOW: A Welcome

J Appledog
J Appledog Posts: 1,046
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow, Doug
& Mary, Chris & Jen EGGert & Mary C. new BGE owners all. Just ask. JCA

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    J Appledog, yer a dang good influence and its showing.

Welcome aboard,"Doug & Mary, Chris & Jen EGGert & Mary C. new BGE owners all." The fun has just begun!

• bdavidson
    bdavidson Posts: 411
    J Appledog,
    A free bottle of egg-green nail polish was included in the package deal...quite the incentive, Julie! :-)

• J Appledog,[p]Hello there Julie! Hope all is well. I am justing checking out the link you forwarded to me via icq.[p]Did you have a nice weekend? WE had a nice time up at BI. Got to see the Aurora-Borealis last night. Very kewl. Second time I have ever seen them.[p]This Thursday at Wine School? WE will try to make it.[p]Say hi to Steve.[p]Caio, [p]Mary and Doug.
  • J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Mary Peterson-Compagner, [p]I was jealous, thinking of all of you up on Beaver Island and Steve down in Florida, hanging with MY friends & family.... But with EGGfest last weekend & Vermont right before that I figured it wouldn't hurt to stick around here and watch leaves die. Did you take my grilling bud, Mary C. , up there with you? She's MIA [p] Glad to hear that your first BGE cook was so eggceptional! [p]WELCOME, Dr. Mary! JCA