Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoked Duck receipts???

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone got any ideas on what to do with a duck? (no smart remarks thank you)A friend of mine was telling me about having lunch and ordering smoked duck. He said it was so moist he thought it might have come off an Egg. (He's had a lotta meals of Mr. Egg here at the ranch)
All I remember about duck is that it has an awfull lot of fat. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Sundown,
    Here is a couple of recipes for smoked duck.
    YB

[ul][li]Smoked Duck[/ul]
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Sundown, it's amazing how threads intertwine. After looking at Bob's Hilarious website, I found your answer - 7Up Duck. Of course this site is sponsored by PETA (People Eating the Animal - I think it stands for) and it's 50 years old, but it might be worth it.

[ul][li]7UP Duck[/ul]
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Wise One,
    PETA, I am informed, means People Eating Tastey Animals. If that's the case, I must be de facto member! If there's a Duck 'L orange why not a Quack 'El 7Up?
    If Nature Boy sees this post he'll be out with Eggie working on some new receipts involving RC Cola, Moon Pies and squid![p]