Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Egg Carten Still Available

Anyone know if Mr. Lewis is still producing these, haven't gotten any responses to email inquires.

Thanks

Comments

• SoCalTimSoCalTim Posts: 2,155
    edited August 2015
    Yes, they are still available and awesome. I think @Mickey has his correct email address. (He has a newer one) I had it, but somehow I deleted it. Tim
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 13,392
    Egg Carten   / Scott Lewis  

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!

…Unknown

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• That email that gets no response.  
  • ThecoimanThecoiman Posts: 134
    I have the same email address as Carolnia Q. SCOTT LEWIS <[email protected]> the last email I got was from 09/2014
    Garland, TX

2 Large, 1 Mini Max, 1 Mini
  • mgundersmgunders Posts: 30
    10/2014 was the last email I received from the old address.
  • SoCalTimSoCalTim Posts: 2,155
    Hey folks, that's his old email ... for some reason when he moved to Ohio he changed it. I'll try to find it.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,852
    SoCalTim said:
    Yes, they are still available and awesome. I think @Mickey has his correct email address. (He has a newer one) I had it, but somehow I deleted it. Tim
    This is what I have:
    Egg Carten   / Scott Lewis  / 281.714.7009  

Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• mgundersmgunders Posts: 30
    Thanks Mickey, got Scott by phone.  He has a few of the small left, no minis. looks like he is moving away from selling them, good guy!
  • If he's got any good drawings that you can get, then any decent aluminum shop should be able to build it for you.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!