Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Party time tonite and perhaps the first ever...........

Options
KennyG
KennyG Posts: 949
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
non-commercial BGE product line demonstration. Some weeks ago, I planned what was to be a combination Cleveland Indians playoff and ceramic BBQ munchie party for tonite. Unfortunately, the Tribe didn't keep their part of the bargain. What the hey, it's still an excuse to drink beer and eat Q, just not enough time for [p]The evening shall include smoked chicken breast off the small Egg, a few rounds of jerked pork chops off the borrowed mini (R&J wants it back Sunday) and several pizzas from Humpty himself. Humpty will be kept hot for wings later in the evening. I even picked up a couple of thick, center cut ham slices that I will coat with honey/mustard and grill on the BGE chiminea. JJ said it makes a great low capacity grill. I told the wife that I'm only lacking the medium Egg to complete the collection and she gave me a look that said it all. I will not revisit this topic.[p]Anyway, Hey Ed Fisher, are you watching? How about a kickback for any orders taken?[p]K~G[p][p]

Comments