Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Comment not approved thing again.....

Options
2»

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    DMW said:
    Comment, from a Windows 7 PC running Chrome.
    Comment with a quote on a Windows 7 PC running Chrome.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options

DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Comment, from a Windows 7 PC running Chrome.
    Comment with a quote on a Windows 7 PC running Chrome.
    Looks like they fixed it. :clap: 

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • 4Runner
    4Runner Posts: 2,948
    Options
    iPad. 
    Joe - I'm a reformed gasser-holic aka 4Runner Columbia, SC Wonderful BGE Resource Site: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm and http://www.nibblemethis.com/  and http://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com/2006/02/recipes.html
    What am I drinking now?   Woodford....neat
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options
    It had been happening to me, also.
    Okay now?
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    From Dell Laptop.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • evie1370
    evie1370 Posts: 506
    Options
    Dell work laptop.

Medium BGE in Cincinnati OH.

"

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me. " Duke of Wellington, Battle of Waterloo.
  • The_Buffalo
    The_Buffalo Posts: 459
    Options
    This has been fixed, let us know if you have any other issues.
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    omg, MODS DO EXIST!! Hi friend! 
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • aukerns08
    aukerns08 Posts: 253
    Options
    dell work laptop
    Large and Mini BGE

Hamilton, VA
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Fixed.......for me yes!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • jfm0830
    jfm0830 Posts: 987
    Options
    I spent the last 24 hours trying to post from my MacBook Air, iMac, iPad and iPhone. No glory. I couldn't even do a short reply, never mind a picture post. I just now restarted the MacBook Air and all was well again. Thank goodness I know enough to save drafts of any picture post before I try to post it.
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • clemsontyger97
    Options
    test
    --Because I'm like ice, buddy. When I don't like you, you've got problems.

KJ Classic
    28" Blackstone
    South Carolina native, adopted Texan, residing in Olive Branch, MS.  Go Tigers.
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    I can finally post again.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• jtcBoynton
    jtcBoynton Posts: 2,814
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I have been having problems also. Had one nicely composed reply to another discussion, all gone when I hit the "post comment" button. 

It's working now (Wednesday)    :)
    Southeast Florida - LBGE
    In cooking, often we implement steps for which we have no explanations other than ‘that’s what everybody else does’ or ‘that’s what I have been told.’  Dare to think for yourself.

• Ross in Ventura
    Ross in Ventura Posts: 7,234
    Options
    Why it this happening????
    Ross
  • jtcBoynton
    jtcBoynton Posts: 2,814
    Options
    It seems to happen every now and then. Its a forum software issue. You would need to get a software engineer that has examined the code to answer your question. 
    Southeast Florida - LBGE
    In cooking, often we implement steps for which we have no explanations other than ‘that’s what everybody else does’ or ‘that’s what I have been told.’  Dare to think for yourself.