Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good eats yesterday

Options
Dos Huevos
Dos Huevos Posts: 368
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Forgot to get the camera (and didn't have room for it with tongs in one hand and a beer in the other), but we did some awesome garlic chicken wings and then five pizzas (all white pizzas) with a variety of toppings, but the one with steakum's, mushrooms, greek olives appeared to be the winner.[p]I love my eggs.

Comments

• Rumrunner
    Rumrunner Posts: 563
    Options
    Dos Huevos,
    I slathered this thin crust with a mix of ranch dressing, Duke's Mayo, Penzeys' Pizza Seasoning and granulated garlic. Then some parm and mozz cheese. Put on some shredded bbq'ed chicken, cubed ham and some yellow and green squash. Added some cubed provolone and more of the parm/mozz cheese. topped with some Itlaian seasoning. Cooked on the screen and stone at 450° for approximately 12 minutes. Would've left on a tad longer to let the cheese brown up more, but don't like a crispy crust, so compromised ;)[p]pizza.jpg[p]Btw, the white sauce is a keeper.

• Rumrunner,
    what is "white sauce"

• Rumrunner
    Rumrunner Posts: 563
    Options
    Arlene,"a mix of ranch dressing, Duke's Mayo, Penzeys' Pizza Seasoning and granulated garlic"...my version anyways. There are hundreds of others. See link...

[ul][li]a few white sauces[/ul]
  • Rumrunner,
    thanks Rumrunner..but I guess you had to read b/t the lines..."a mix of ranch dressing <the powder/or pre-made, how much>; dukes mayo <again how much>"[p]Arlene