Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great deal on FoodSaver!

Options
Eggtuary
Eggtuary Posts: 400
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just got the Professional III model for $170, shipping included. This same unit goes for $299 on the FoodSaver website.[p]I was going to list the website here in my message, but I'm afraid it would violate the terms of use of the Big Green Egg Forum. So, if anyone's interested, just shoot me an email.[p]I picked up the Pro III model because it's their current top of the line. It appears to be the same model as the GameSaver Turbo, which you'll see at places like the Bass Pro Outlet. (I guess they market it under two different names so that guys will feel more manly buying the "GameSaver" than buying a "kitchen gadget." Just a theory.)[p]It's a very nice model. I borrowed a friend's middle-of-the-road model to see if I wanted a FoodSaver at all. Both do a good job, but this pricier one seems to be more heavy duty.[p]I'm just glad I learned from this forum what a great purchase the FoodSaver is. Life just keeps getting busier as we grow our family (two kids now, and wife is petitioning hard for number 3), and it's going to be really nice to be able to save leftovers for the increasing number of nights when there's not enough time to grill out. [p]Thanks again to all the folks here who share their wisdom and advice! This FoodSaver thing is just one example among many of how much happier we are cooking at home since learning about this place.

Comments