Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's everyone cooking for the Bruce Jenner Interview Tonight?

Options
2»

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Zmokin said:
    .  Then 3 half pound balls 

3 more than ole Bruce will wind up with...
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Who's Bruce Jenner
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • ksmyrl
    ksmyrl Posts: 1,050
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Guts and confusion!
    He's the only one not confused.
    I'm not confused. And I'm a heterosexual American male. Not hatin...just sayin...
    Fish, Hunt, Cook....anything else?

1LBGE, 1MMBGE, somewhere near Athens GA
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    ksmyrl said:
    bgebrent said:
    Guts and confusion!
    He's the only one not confused.
    I'm not confused. And I'm a heterosexual American male. Not hatin...just sayin...
    So what are you saying, g?
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options

Sausage Taco with Fruit -

Raw sausage, remove casings, flatten the meat, bend in half around an oven safe object about a couple inches thick forming a taco.  Egg to desired doneness.  Remove from the egg and fill with your favorite fruit.  Handle gingerly because it will likely fall to pieces easily.

Flint, Michigan
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    All kidding aside, The Kardashians drove him crazy. Literally. 
  • jscarfo
    jscarfo Posts: 405
    Options
    Hope his breast are as nice as hers
  • AintEZbeingme
    Options
    Saw on ESPN crawl this morning about his "transition". Dayum!! This is sportswothy?
    STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!
    GIVE ME OYSTERS AND BEER FOR DINNER EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
     & I'LL FEEL FINE!

SW Georgia :  LARGE & MINI BGE

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Saw on ESPN crawl this morning about his "transition". Dayum!! This is sportswothy?
    10 different links on Yahoo front page this morning about Bruce Jenner becoming a tranny.  Homepage set to Google
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Backyard Mike
    Options
    This guy needs psychological help, not to be made into some kind of hero for his "courage."
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited April 2015
    Options
    This guy needs psychological help, not to be made into some kind of hero for his "courage."

Ya know . . . I admit that it does kinda creep me out a little,

yet I DO thoroughly understand the courage it takes to stand tall

in front of people who don't get it - like me,

and judgmental types - like you.

Figuratively speaking, that takes balls.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options

Ya know . . . I admit that it does kinda creep me out a little,

yet I DO thoroughly understand the courage it takes to stand tall in front of people who don't get it - like me,

and judgmental types -like you.

Figuratively speaking, that takes balls.

Literally too. Otherwise, the surgery is not needed. 
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    I don't care what he does, but I will not stand up and cheer for him. I saw a clip on the news today, and he said he had always felt female on the inside, but was attracted to women. I guess that makes him a lesbian????

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited April 2015
    Options

and judgmental types - like you

At first we were told we had to tolerate perversion.  Now we have to celebrate it.  And if we don't we're judgemental bigots. 

Celebrate as you will, Straw Man.  I've never told you to tolerate anything.

I was speaking to the issue of the courage required by his public revelations, etc.

I said you're judgmental.  And you are, regarding Jenner.

So am I, regarding your presumptions regarding Jenner.

As for "bigot", you said that. 

BTW . . .

Do you sincerely believe that Dr. Phil and colleagues will make Jenner just like you and me? 

Really?

Whatever, Mike.  Jenner doesn't need our approval, but everyone deserves our tolerance if they're not rocking our boat.

People as you deserve tolerance, too.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

and judgmental types - like you

At first we were told we had to tolerate perversion.  Now we have to celebrate it.  And if we don't we're judgemental bigots. 
    So sorry your feelings are hurt.
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    edited April 2015
    Options
    WeberWho? said:
    10 different links on Yahoo front page this morning about Bruce Jenner becoming a tranny.  Homepage set to Google
    So is he a tranny or granny? I'm confused 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    Finally, science and religion agree on something.  Brucy can change his name, and cut off and add whatever parts he wants - dna results say he is a man.  Just a sad, confused man.
    Phoenix 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    My life isn't affected in any way because some washed up, has been athlete decides to swap teams. I've got a lot of other stuff to worry about that actually affects me. 
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    My life isn't affected in any way because some washed up, has been athlete decides to swap teams. I've got a lot of other stuff to worry about that actually affects me. 
    AMEN!