Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Loin End Pork Roast -- Help

Options
Fireball
Fireball Posts: 354
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have search the archives and could not find any help. I have a Loin End Pork Roast and would like a idea or two or more on how to cook Mr. Porky. Thanks.
Fireball

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Fireball,[p]I am not sure how many will be familiar with that cut - atleast by that name. How much does it weigh and what is the diameter of it? I am thinking it is pretty close to a regular pork loin and anything Mr Toad does with those comes out wonderful so try his recipes. I have a Lemon-Garlic pork loin recipe I do often there in the New recipe section.[p]Tim
  • Fireball
    Options
    Tim M,
    The weighs 5 pounds and is 24 inches by 20 inches. I will look in the New recipe section.
    Fireball

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Fireball,
    We always pack one of those in a cooler to take to the islands with us on vacation. We cube them & marinate overnight in jerk, lime juice & local rum. We invite a bunch of friends over, skewer them and grill them. YUM! JCA