Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

double grill

Options
David
David Posts: 97
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is there a double grill (one stacked on top of the other) available for the Egg?

Comments

• Morro Bay Rich
    Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Options
    David,[p]BGE has an Extended Grill. Check out the link below.

[ul][li]http://www.biggreenegg.com/whatsNew.html[/ul]
  • David
    David Posts: 97
    Options
    Morro Bay Rich,[p]Thanks for the info!

• Woody54
    Woody54 Posts: 148
    Options
    David,[p]Some eggers also make their own with a smaller grid and 3 or 4 inch stainless steel carriage bolts,, washers and nuts to hold it up. Photos in the archives.[p]Woody54
  • Sandbagger
    Sandbagger Posts: 977
    Options
    3tieropenfront006.jpg
    <p />David, if you or your buddies are handy at fabricating, you can make your own. This piece is going to the Florida Eggfest for a good buddy of mine. With it, you can fit an 18 inch grid on the top ring and/or on the fire ring and have 3 level options for a 15 inch grid(s) in the middle. I use a pizza stone to go indirect. The diameter of the rings is over 17 inches. [p]Don't tell him but he is a ginnie pig to see how it works. Of all the wacky things I've made, I like this deal the best. It is real simple to use, and with the open front, getting in an out of the egg is much easier. [p]3tieropenfront007.jpg[p]As soon as a local machine shop sets-up their laser table, I am going to make me one. I figure instead of the washers for holding the interior grids, I'll laser cut a pattern with more level options. It is made from 18-8 or 304 stainless steel. If you want one or directions on how to make it, let me know. [p]Just another way to skin the cat...T