Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How to buy an Egg in Perth, Western Australia?

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi, I sent an e-mail to your customer-support address a week or so ago but have not received a reply, so I thought I'd try this forum. I live in Perth, Western Australia. How can I get a Big Green Egg?

Comments

• toomanybbqgrls
    Options
    Graham Hannington,
    According to Aussie Hugh's profile (he is in Sydney) the only place to get an Egg is through BBQ Galore. Check out his "Visitor Profile". Go to the top of main page, click on "Visitor Profiles" scroll down to Aussie Hugh. Click. His email address is shown. I hope this helps.

• DobieDad
    DobieDad Posts: 502
    Options
    Graham Hannington,[p]I lived in Adelaide for 5 years in the late '70s and am planning a return visit to Oz this year that will include the Margaret River vineyards.[p]If I can fit it into the overhead I might deliver your Egg to the banks of the Swan![p]Good luck on your purchase. Once you cook on yours, you won't look back![p]Cheers,[p]DD
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Graham Hannington,
    Please post your e-mail address.

• Aussie_Hugh
    Options
    Howdy Graham,[p]Nice to see another Aussie egger on this forum. BBQ Galore are the distributers of BGE in Australia.[p]Send me an e-mail if you like, I am happy to tell you more.[p]Cheers,
    Hugh.