Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anybody else .....

Options
Get excited when they get new spices, rubs, or sauces?

UPS man just dropped off an order from Penzeys. Kind of like Christmas.
A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I've heard great things about that stuff...let us know.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    I get very happy when FedEx brings my FireCraft.com order consisting of lump, rubs, and sauces. 

The small things turn me on. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    Options
    henapple said:

I've heard great things about that stuff...let us know.

I have used their speciality mixes for years, but just recently converted all my stand alone spices over. So far I am very impressed. Very clean and fresh tasting. Don't seem to have any fillers either. On the Tumeric they actually said to use 2/3 of what the recipie calls for.

Between the new egg and my spices I've been turning out my best cooking.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Reminds me I need to make a penzeys order. Out of paprika.

@henapple‌ their spices are fantastic. Try the Vietnamese cinnamon, crazy good.
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options

The small things turn me on. 

TMI John. TMI. %-(
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    @henapple-Penzey's mail order is easy to use and they have a store in Memphis should you travel that way. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JonWesson
    Options
    bump
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road