Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg has changed my life....

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
You know I used to look forward to going out to eat every once in awhile. Leaving the children with a riot control officer, dressing up in some nice Tommy Bahama gear, backing the sports car out of the drive way with the deep sound of the rear pipes vibrating the neigbors windows, getting to the romantic dimm lighted restaurant where me that the misses can gaze into each others eyes.....then it happens.....It never used to happen....it never used to matter....it never used to even be a part of my thought process.....the food comes..... and No matter if it is chicken, steak, fish, or hell even pizza now, IT ALL SUCKS....compared to the master pieces I can Orb at home. [p]So now heres a NIGHT OUT: Child Riot Control officer of older and driving age takes the Children out to eat cardboard pizza and play reindeer games while the misses and I get the lights just right, put on the light music, Have some fun Green Egg cooking time "if you know what I mean" then pull from that green spere the Carcass of the night and feast. We have the whole house to ourselves and at half the price of going out, even with the kiddies at the rat palor.

Comments