Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

smokin for the team

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey all
It may be a little late to ask for help but here goes.
Tomorrow night is my turn to have after game celebrations for the fastball team. A few cold ones will get slammed a few lies will be told and some food will be enjoyed.Now not too many of the boys have experianced the egg yet so I dont want to disappiont them.
I am thinking of doing up some suasage on a buns-my problem is this.
We wont show up at the house till going on 9:00 pm and to start the cooking process then could mean late eating(impatient and hungry boys)should I start the meat before then take them off and finnish later or try to set my temps low and leave them on during game time or...
all ideas appreciated
WW

Comments

• JJ
    JJ Posts: 951
    Options
    WW,
    Sausage should not take more than 15 min from the time you ignite the EGG until it is time to eat. Crank up the heat to 350-400* turn a couple of times. You have no problem.

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    WW,[p]If the sausages don't sound right - think about chicken wings. Nothing better with a beer and TV (even if its football). Try the ChefRd recipe - add some hot sauce if you're not chicken!! Yummmy[p]Tim