Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ideas for MickeyT's Rings

Options
Toy Man
Toy Man Posts: 416
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been using Mick's rings for sometime and recently ordered his new Wave and Wave lo-n-slo rings. The Wave rings come with 3 pins on the bottom to hold the ring to the chimney when the top cover is open. After using the Wave, I found I really liked this feature and began thinking how I could do this with the regular rings. I did not want to put pins in the bottom of the regular rings as they would then not fit my small egg. The following pictures show my first attempt at solving this. My eggs are under a roof so replacing the ceramic top cap with a blanked off #11 ring works for me. With the two Wave rings I will probably not be using the regular rings but I thought users of the regular rings might be interested. [p]Waveloandsloring-Toppartiallyopen.jpg[p]Waveloandsloring-bottom.jpg[p]Sideviewofmountedring.jpg[p]Sideviewwhilelidisup.jpg[p]Ring11withaluminumcoveronbottom.jpgRing11beingusedasatopcap.jpg[p]Ringsholder.jpg[p]Toy Man

Comments