Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PNW Egg fest this weekend

Options
Anyone else going? 
XL, JR, and more accessories than anyone would ever need near Olympia, WA
Sandy

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    I'm nowhere close, but you'll be picking up your XL, correct?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Grambler
    Grambler Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm going and bringing 6 friends.
  • PNWFoodie
    PNWFoodie Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Cool! Are you cooking?
    Sandy
  • PNWFoodie
    PNWFoodie Posts: 1,046
    Options
    @DMW I am! I'm very excited! Can't wait to see everything and learn all I can. I'm hoping to find "my" egg early on and break a bottle of champagne (although I think the forum would go with PBR) on her first voyage. :)
    Sandy
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Was planning on attending, now going to be at the Smokehouse Summit in North Plains OR. SWMBO will be shopping in Portland. There are four of us (plus spouses) coming down, but with the $25 per head ticket price that AES wants, we will go elsewhere. 

Good luck with the demo egg you are getting!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    I will be there, last year was my first and i was very impressed. Picked up my large.
    Opinions vary but the price of admission was well worth it, tons of cooks participate, a few vendors and access to anything egg related since its at the AES site.
    Bring extra money, I know I will be in case anything catches my eye. They had every egg accessory for all sizes if I remember right. And also no sales tax.
    Seattle, WA