Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

one handy dandy light

eggor
eggor Posts: 777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMG_1375_1.jpg
<p />well I got back from Nebraska and mom made a great dinner and we all ate way too much. I stopped and got a book on CD -you know those can save a marriage;o)- and then loaded up with gas at a truckstop.[p]Always looking at stuff i found a mini mag and next to it a bracket for a big rig mirror (i think). well it seemed like a perfect match.[p]IMG_1376_1.jpg[p]the bracket to mount the flashlight cost a few extra bucks, but I just kind of pieced it all together using longer bolts, a 1 lb empty can (i prefer california pitted ripe olives) filled with lead shot.[p]I was gonna mount it permanent to the table, but thought it would come in handy being portable.[p]Never know when you'll come across something new for the egg... think outside the box!!![p]Scott

Comments