Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I am going to love this new grid

MickeyMickey Posts: 18,889
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• kdinkkdink Posts: 234
    Sweet!  
    Enjoy it
    2 Xl's and a MM in Bergen County, NJ
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 9,060
    That is pretty awesome!!  Somebody loves you!  Who made it for you?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,629
    Nice man!

XLBGE 
  • PNWFoodiePNWFoodie Posts: 1,046
    I love this. :)
    XL, JR, and more accessories than anyone would ever need near Olympia, WA
    Sandy
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,889
    LawnRanger made me these to lift it (14lbs). image
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• DuranglerDurangler Posts: 1,099
    Looks great!
    You'll have to turn it over to when you do a big sirloin so everyone knows who's steak it is! :D
    XL BGE, 22" Weber Red Head, Fiesta Gasser .... Peoria,AZ
  • Randy1Randy1 Posts: 379
    Very nice!
    Maumelle, Arkansas
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 2,159
    Way cool Mickey!  Is that your mini egg-size?
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • GeorgeSGeorgeS Posts: 955
    What kind of onion are those? The tops look like a wild onion my step father eats called ramps.
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
    GeorgeS said:
    What kind of onion are those? The tops look like a wild onion my step father eats called ramps.

In the store called Bulb Onion

• smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 2,016
    edited April 2014
    @Mickey
    Not trying to de-rail this thread. Mickey what do u use on your mini for indirect cooking?? Considering getting a mini to add to the collection, but wondering about how to go about cooking indirect. Pros and Cons?
    Large, small, and a mini
    @Mickey
    Not trying to de-rail this thread. Mickey what do u use on your mini for indirect cooking?? Considering getting a mini to add to the collection, but wondering about how to go about cooking indirect. Pros and Cons?

A MiniWoo and a ceramic stone from Amazon. image

• BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,483
    That grate is really nice.  I recommend not cooking any shrimp near the Texas cut out! :D

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 6,856
    That thing can't really be considered broke in til we see a piece of meat with your whole name charred into it.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 17,201
    That is freaking awesome Mickey!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • FLbobecuFLbobecu Posts: 309
    Sweet grate man! Absolutely awesome.  =D>
  • xiphoid007xiphoid007 Posts: 524
    You need to do a huge ribeye on that with your name on one side and the state of Texas ton the other. It might just be too beautiful to eat!
    Pittsburgh, PA - 1 LBGE
  • TackmanTackman Posts: 230
    God bless you. You magnificent bastard!!!!!
    Cleveland, Ohio
  • SGHSGH Posts: 25,202
    That's very nice indeed sir. Hope you enjoy and it should easily last two life times from the looks of it. Again very nice.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.