Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's on your Christmas List (er... Holiday List)?

Options
Smoked Signals
Smoked Signals Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've got some LawnRanger tools on the list (even though they won't be here by Christmas).
Maybe a Tru-Tel thermometer.[p]What else ya got on your list?[p]Doug[p]

Comments

• Big Jim
    Options
    Smoked Signals, Egging stuff includes some LawnRanger tools and a meatloaf basket. I am sure the list will grow, but that's where its at today. Jim

• Smoked Signals,[p]Momma gave the approval for my Christmas Gift. I told her that I would sit and watch everyone open presents this year, if I can get my Second Egg at the Florida Eggfest. Looks like Daddy is getting his "small" in March! Oh Yes! Love my large, but I need a second egg. Thinking about a Medium, but everyone is telling me if I already have a large, get a small and stay away from the Medium. [p]Any thoughts. Maybe I need another Large! ;-)
  • Retired RailRoader
    Options
    loclongball,
    I just got my small in Oct. to go with my large and I am loving it. Maybe you could ask the Mrs. for Chubby's GrateMates (see link below)as a stocking stuffer. The small with the GrateMates is an excellent companion to go with your large.

[ul][li]GrateMates[/ul]
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • Chef Arnoldi
    Options
    I have a Medium & a Mini - love both. If i had a large, then a Small would do the trick. I think that you need a 2 size differential, otherwise you'd be close in size to each other.

GO WITH THE SMALL & EGG MATES :cheer:
  • Chef Wil
    Chef Wil Posts: 702
    Options
    loclongball,
    get yourself an XLBGE and call your large "the small one"
    Momma won't be happy but you will.......... hehehehe

• Smoked Signals,[p]I have asked my wife, my kids, my grandkids, and several friends to pitch in and get me a gift certificate for my local vet so I can get all three of my highly trained Kootinaa Mushroom Hunting Dogs some dental work. Two of them need braces and one needs an implant. [p]Dave[p]AlabamaBirdDogs.jpg

• Borders
    Borders Posts: 665
    Options
    loclongball, I can't speak to the question about the medium, as I don't have one. But, I do have the large/small combo. I use my small at a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio over my large(and that's alot). Plus, with Wess B's carrier, it is quite mobile.[p]I'll see you and your new egg, whatever it turns out to be, in March.
    Scott

• locolongball
    Options
    Borders,[p]Sounds like a plan. We've started doing some Camping, so the small would be great for that. The small it is! [p]See you in Ocala!