Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini grill extender

Options
Stuart
Stuart Posts: 110
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Not long ago I saw a photo and information posted about a grill extender that someone had fabricated for a mini. Any one remeber where I might find it in the archives of who I can email for details? What accessories are available from BGE?[p]Thanks, Stuart

Comments

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    Stuart,[p] The person you should talk to is Larry. He came up with this great idea to extend the grill on the mini. Sounds
    easy enough to do yourself & it sure does the job.
    If the post you need does not go through, then go close
    to the bottom of the page. Look under post of July,15."
    Need a mini v-rack.[p] Earl

[ul][li]http://BigGreenEgg.com/wwwboard/messages/52612.shtml[/ul]
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Earl,
    Good morning,the site where the pictures are stored seems to be down this morning,maybe it will be up later.
    Larry

• Fritz
    Fritz Posts: 179
    Options
    Stuart,[p]I plan on making a second grid out of "expanded metal" and use one 8 inch pie pan fora drip pan and another with the bottom cut out to raise the porcelin grid away from the coals. I will always cook in the BGE grid first and use the expanded metal one to rest the drip pan on.[p]Fritz