Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Saturdays Pie

Options
Started out just being my wife's favorite Margarita Pizza, then I mentioned we had pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, red peppers, onions and I got the go a head. Good Pizza.
Chuck
Dimondale Michigan
Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Nice
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Nice. With that many toppings no way you cooked at 700*. What was your temp and how long?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Options

Platesetter in, legs up then grate then a raised pizza stone about 2 inches above the felt at 500 dome (where it settled) I cooked it on a pizza screen for 6/7 minutes then slid it off direct to the stone for another 8/10 minutes until done spinning every 2/3 minutes, I believe pizza crust should look like the top of a loaf of bread.

Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE