Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Egg Fest -picts included

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As a 7-day egger, invited the girls over for my first egg feast! Thanks to several for sharing your yummy recipes, i.e., stuffed flank, chipolte wings and Mad Max's famous Turkey recipe. Great food enjoyed by all! Can't wait for the next one![p]000_0052.jpg
000_0053.jpg
000_0054.jpg
000_0051.jpg

Comments

• Jethro
    Jethro Posts: 495
    Options
    Jerky Junkie,[p]Sure looks good expecly that there chicken. What is that thar glaze you used?[p]Jethro

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Jerky Junkie,
    Very nice pics.[p]Mike

• Jethro,
    I think it was from nakedwhiz.com
    it was sweet & spicy chipolte wings I believe was the name. If you can't find it, let me know and I can track it down. It was posted on the Forum I believe last week or week before as well.
    Jerky Junkie

• Jerky Junkie,[p]The Chipotle Wings is a recipe I missed. I cannot find it
    on the Whiz's website... can you confirm that it is there?[p]Pete

• Sespe Pete,
    Here ya go. I was totally wrong - - [p]Lawn Ranger’s Sweet & Spicy Chipotle Wings[p]Balsamic Vinegar....4 oz.
    Soy sauce ....2 oz.
    Worchestershire 2 oz.
    Brown Sugar...handful
    Mustard.... 2 tsp.
    Catsup....2 TBS.
    Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce.....as many as you feel comfortable with...I
    usually do a couple with some of the sauce
    Chopped Cilantro....a couple of tsp. (optional)
    I mix all of this in a ziplock bag and marinate the wings (also great on pork
    tenderloin) for several hours or overnight. I boil down the remainder of the
    marinade and baste with it throughout the cook.
    I cook at 325 -350 direct on an elevated grid, turning about every 10 - 15
    minutes and basting. When things look just about done, I put on the lid and
    close the bottom vent and dwell for about five minutes.

• Sespe Pete,[p]Next time I'm going to try chopping up the chipoltes kind of fine in hopes that some stick. This time I just dropped the chipolte in the baggie right out of the can. I like spicy - -
  • Jerky Junkie,[p]Many thanks for backing up aways!![p]Pete