Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ok so I got pics this time.... Pizza and wings!

Options
GeorgeS
GeorgeS Posts: 955
edited March 2014 in EggHead Forum
So the wife and my oldest were out selling Girl Scout cookies and the youngest and I decided on pizza and wings for dinner. God I love that kid!!
One half cheese half pepperoni and one Margarita pizza.
photo A9143461-2A1B-42AC-B9A6-C33B94FDC28A_zpswmogwz3b.jpg

photo 64EDBCC1-FE24-4973-A5F8-630E93AC5AB6_zpsmuodanwu.jpg

photo A9F03D51-A6CB-4E5D-B19D-1F703B1DBB00_zpsgwsohljs.jpg
photo E7171651-0E77-4C7C-9CF8-287B91FD8A52_zpsr2ct2epe.jpg

photo 017FE35A-82D2-474E-957E-416D10105ECA_zpsz9skidot.jpg

photo 454611D9-FE8B-4806-978D-5EE24BE4D6FC_zpsyaozheay.jpg

photo 040C1B5D-30CF-4140-9FC7-065C57B86BB2_zpsplshqdvv.jpg
Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @GeoegeS

Looks incrediable brother. Enjoy

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    +1. Nailed it
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    OK, how far away are you and how long would it take a cab to get me there? Looks great!
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • GeorgeS
    Options
    Thank you! My girls absolutely love pizza on the egg. Which is a major compliment because they don't care for pizza in almost every pizza place except one.
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • GeorgeS
    Options
    DMW said:
    OK, how far away are you and how long would it take a cab to get me there? Looks great!

LOL, that might cost you a penny or two!
  • dihtn
    dihtn Posts: 234
    Options
    Looks great!  What was technique and rub for the wings?
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Great job!!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • JerkChicken
    JerkChicken Posts: 551
    Options
    Salivation detected....

LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
  • BigGreenCraigdotcom
    Options
    Damn!! Looks great!!!
  • jccbone62
    jccbone62 Posts: 248
    Options
    Those wings look perfect. Details please. ...
    XL owner in Wichita, KS
  • FatMike
    FatMike Posts: 464
    Options
    After looking at your pics, I forgot I had a screen with the bottom vent.  Must be junked up and stuck to the solid piece.  Good looking pizzas, my favorite.

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    Well done =D>
    Seattle, WA
  • chashans
    chashans Posts: 418
    Options
    Superb! That pizza looks wonderful. Indirect, raised? What dough recipe?
    LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

• GeorgeS
    Options
    Sorry lots of snow today and had to go to the office to make some schedule changes. So the wings were dusted with Dizzy Pigs Raging River and cooked raised direct for about half an hour 350 degrees. Then I pulled them and tossed them in Wing Time Buffalo Sauce, then cooked about ten more minutes at 400 degrees. The pizza's cooked at about 500 degrees with the plate setter legs down and the pizza stone was on top of four aluminum balls about 1" thick set between the plate setter and pizza stone. I cheat on the dough, we have a pizza place down the road that will sell me dough a a very reasonable price so I haven't tried making my own yet.