Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Completely OT - Know anyone that needs a really good deal on an engagement ring?

Options
Random, I know. But if anyone in the Dallas area needs or know of someone that needs a good deal on an engagement ring I have one for sale. I'd love to be able to help a fellow egger out with a good deal on a nice ring. Here's a link to my craigs list add. Asking 6k OBO for a very nice Tacori Platnum Ring and Band set. Appraised at almost $15k. jordanhunt at me dot com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,889
    Options
    hmmm, better that you got out NOW, than "in" and out after the wedding...even if you take a beating on what you paid retail and what you will be able to escape with now! Just saying...
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    Options
    Yeah. No joke. If only I could get someone to offer me a reasonable amount.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    Good luck...and yeah u need to be with the right one no doubt.
    Seattle, WA
  • berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Options
    Whew, that was close.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• JohnH12
    JohnH12 Posts: 213
    Options
    You'll still be way ahead even if you don't sell it. Frame it and keep it as a reminder of a close call.

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me? The Princess said NO And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and bedded skinny big boobed broads and hunted and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard complaining and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was really cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up ..... The end
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    JohnH12 said:
    You'll still be way ahead even if you don't sell it. Frame it and keep it as a reminder of a close call.

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me? The Princess said NO And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and bedded skinny big boobed broads and hunted and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard complaining and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was really cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up ..... The end
    I knew that there was a reason that I never married.   =))

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Uhh, I'm sorry? Nice ring, I went with Tacori for my wife. I hope everything is alright.