Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: North GA Eggfest

I'm looking forward to attending my first Eggfest here in May. Anyone know how many tickets have been sold? I wish I could hit the Friday fandango but other commitments got in the way. Looking forward to meeting you all in person!
In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    I believe last year 1500 or so people showed up. Someone else may correct me but there's a good amount. Think there's like 130 cooks this year if I remember correctly.
  • Definitely looking forward to it. I'll cook next year. This year strictly taste.
    In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
  • I agree with LIT, it is hard to say how many are sold because they have no cap on the number of tasters and sell tickets at the door. Even with 1500+ last year it never was over crowded, the Fairgrounds is huge and plenty of room for many more than 1500. It is one of our favorite fest and we have been to every one of the Georgia Mountain Eggfest.

See ya there!!! Jupiter Jim

I'm from North Carolina summer and Okeechobee Florida winter.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

• It's going to be a deliciously fun weekend . . . can't wait! :D  
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.