Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ono Ono chicken wings and appetizer night

Did some Ono Ono chicken wings and after debating cooking them last night let them set for the full 24 hour marinade. 
imageimage
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments

• Sorry for the low res pics but wings, toasted ravioli and peanut chicken lettuce wraps are a nice meal during a football game. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    looks good to me.   I would take a plate for sure.   how did you like the Ono Ono?

• The Ono Ono was good, but not as flavorful as I wanted it to be. Very possibly cook error as I had about 3 pounds of wings and the recipe calls 2  pounds of chicken parts. I increased a few things when I realized I had too much meat but still was very good.