Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First trip Gold Medal Pools Frisco, TX

Options
Odd trip as we went to a new BBQ place in Frisco. Daughter had suggested 3 Stacks BBQ for lunch. She said I would like it as was next door to a Egg dealer in Frisco. The BBQ I had was very small amount of pork but tasty. I had the pulled pork nachos (way small in the pork but good). Others had a chopped beef and said fine. Anyway I went next door to the pool/Egg dealer. First off, very nice place and very well stocked with Eggs (only one Mini) and accessories. But they had some big named chef doing a demo. When I walked in he was telling about 50 people to soak the chips or chunks. At that point I looked at the accessories and left.
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments