Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: iPhone

To the dude that told me that upgrading to ios7 would make my iPhone waterproof,

F*CK YOU !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Best not to take a leak holding new iPhone over bowl drunk. I think that is printed on the side of the phone.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Try it again VI, worked fine on mine.
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Oops, you didn't have a good day.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • I'm sorry to hear that and, believe me, I don't mean to be poking the hornet's nest here but...

did he explain exactly how an OS upgrade would make your iPhone waterproof?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

What a Praiseworthy prank
    Beaufort, SC
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Rubber iPhone, you're the one...

You make bathtime so much fun...

Rubber iPhone, I'm awfully fond of you..
  • Hey folks.  It was a joke.  I didn't think anybody would take me serious.  How could a software upgrade affect the waterproofing of the hardware?

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Hey folks.  It was a joke.  I didn't think anybody would take me serious.  How could a software upgrade affect the waterproofing of the hardware?
    Okay, now that you've confessed I can say what I first thought... "Only a complete idiot would have believed that!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Go downtown and I bet that dudes looking like this believe it.

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Well... It was posted at 4:30 am. Who knows what goes on with the deer at that hour?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    Hey folks.  It was a joke.  I didn't think anybody would take me serious.  How could a software upgrade affect the waterproofing of the hardware?

You weren't asking us to believe that a software upgrade could waterproof the hardware.  You were asking us to believe that YOU believed it. 

So really, by looking at the responses we can get an idea of what people think of you.  Nice ploy.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn said:
    You weren't asking us to believe that a software upgrade could waterproof the hardware.  You were asking us to believe that YOU believed it. 

But do you believe that I believed that you could believe that I believed it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Mickey said:
    Best not to take a leak holding new iPhone over bowl drunk. I think that is printed on the side of the phone.