Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Teaching in an Elementary School is a Curse

Options
The Spouse has another cold.  Got to feed her what she needs when she's sick.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Oof. Invest in cold eze stock.
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    The second picture looks like what she did after she got sick.  :-&

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Tell her to get on a good probiotic.  I used to always get sick (sore throat, cough, etc.) when the kids started back to school in the fall at least a couple of times with all the stuff they'd bring home.  Wife got me taking some probiotics (PB 8) a couple years ago and haven't really been sick since.  I even noticed my allergies which used to kill me in the spring and fall have subsided dramatically. 

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    KennyLee beat me to it. We have many of our patients take probiotics since they are a high-risk population(immunosuppression). Amazing what a few billion bacteria can do to your second most important immune defense.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Whatever is going around this year is pretty awful. My wife has been sick for three weeks and still doesn't have her voice. (Not that that is all bad)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    edited October 2013
    Options
    She already does one from GMC.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    Whatever is going around this year is pretty awful. My wife has been sick for three weeks and still doesn't have her voice. (Not that that is all bad)
    We just keep getting better, and then worse, and then better, and so on.

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    DIL is a teacher, she is on the second round of colds already. Look after her Doc, best of luck. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!