Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smokin' The Ozarks

Hi all,

Anyone cooking/attending the Eggfest here in Springfield, MO this Saturday?  I will be there with a few other friends cooking.  Always a good time.

Comments

• I wish I had known sooner, as I may have made the trip down from STL. I'm a first year egger and would love to attend an Eggfest.
    St. Louis, MO
  • jcwhammie said:
    I wish I had known sooner, as I may have made the trip down from STL. I'm a first year egger and would love to attend an Eggfest.

Wildwood BBQ Bash in STL this weekend......you going?
  • @stlcharcoal. I will be there for a while Saturday. My neighborhood is having a block party, so ill be going to the in the evening. I'm smoking my first pork butt for the party, which I'm excited about.
    St. Louis, MO
  • jcwhammie said:
    @stlcharcoal. I will be there for a while Saturday. My neighborhood is having a block party, so ill be going to the in the evening. I'm smoking my first pork butt for the party, which I'm excited about.

Me too......just have to go visit with the teams I sponsor.  Make sure they have those Rockwood bags front and center.  Hopefully I'll get a free lunch out of it!

• I had planned on going but got a good friend getting married that day so had to change my plans. I am sure it would have been a great time and would have been my fist Eggfest. Somebody get some pictures so I can see what I missed. My neighbor will be there and will be coming home with a new to him LBGE. I live just 15 min. South of Springfield too.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    jcwhammie said:
    I wish I had known sooner, as I may have made the trip down from STL. I'm a first year egger and would love to attend an Eggfest.
    How about marking your calendar for one even closer to you? The 12th annual Peoria Eggfest is the first Saturday in June next year. Ours is actually one of the oldest, continuously running Eggfests in the country! Folks from St Louis have attended several years as it is an easy 2 hour trip North up Route 55.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.