Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hello and Friday's lunch

Hello everyone, I am a lurker who thought it was time to post. Thursday night I put 2 pork butts and 2 beef brisket points on for an overnight cook on my XL. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos. In the morning I foiled the meat and added a turkey breast. After I was challenged to add more, I added some chicken wings and brats.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I have a Medium BGE and a Medium WOO also, but I was challenged to cram the single grid. I FTC the butts, rested the turkey, pulled the brats and wings, but left the points on for Burnt Ends. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Pulled the pork, sliced the turkey, my sister in law added Mac and cheese, baked beans, homemade rolls and cookies. Everyone was happy with the results.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos After lunch I finished up the burnt ends. They will make a nice Friday night treat.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos. I hope my pics post ok. This is my first attempt, and I know if the pics don't show, it didn't happen. Thanks for all the advice and info you have all given this lurker.

Comments