Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

South Jersey CL large

Options

There may be a little wiggle room here if anyone is interested. I already have two larges or I would not be posting this for the rest of the world to see.....

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/grd/4017603653.html

Comments

• rtt121
    rtt121 Posts: 653
    edited August 2013
    Options
    @Hungry_Joe ,

I grew up in Shamong... nice to internet meet you.  I live in Galloway now.  1 XL and 1 Med

I want it but I don't need it.

Let me know if you don't get any offers near your asking price.. Id be tempted if it were lower.  But it is worth more and I know that.
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    I guess I should state that this is not my CL add or egg, I just posted it hoping someone might be able to make a deal.

I have been on the lookout for a used small for almost two years. I think it might be time to buy one new.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    "large bag of coals"... Hehe
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • rtt121
    rtt121 Posts: 653
    Options
    I guess I should state that this is not my CL add or egg, I just posted it hoping someone might be able to make a deal.

I have been on the lookout for a used small for almost two years. I think it might be time to buy one new.
    Do it the warranty is nice.

Thats why I am low on the large I dont necessarily need.
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.