Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

iPhone users

Mattman3969
Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
My pictures being rotated when posting was driving me nuts and just by luck I had one that wasn't. That one was taken with the phone turned sideways and the home button to the left. I guess I was using the camera wrong. Just a FYI for anyone interested.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Thanks. I too was trying to figure it out.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Not a clue. Mine do that about 25% of the time.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Hold the phone horizontal with the flash/camera lense in the upper left corner pointing away from you, unless you want to take a photo of yourself...

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    edited August 2013
    So if we take pics with the iPhone vertically, the resulting pictures are sideways on everyone else's monitor? That stinks. I only look at the forum on my phone, so I had no idea my pics have been sideways. Sorry everyone.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer